Please remember to
after upgrading Fuse.
This is a bugfix release that fixes the following:
- An issue in some older Android versions, where the OpenGL context would be leaked under som circumstances has been worked around. This problem manifested itself as images seemingly randomly being swapped.
- Fixed an issue where
fuse preview would sometimes fail with
unzip: cannot find or open (...) the first time it was run after Fuse was installed/upgraded
- Fixed an issue where the
this.Parameter observable in a JS module would not behave properly when a
<Navigator /> reused pages
- Fixed an issue in the example project where page 2 did not react on touch input
- Fixed a crash when setting
Image.Source to null when inside
- Fixed a problem getting
cacheDirectory while running with
- Fixed an issue where the some parts of the Monitor UI would not display, or not resize correctly
- Fixed an issue that hit people who upgraded from a more than a year old version of Fuse to a recent build. They were not able to build for Android, getting an
Access denied message.