Please remember to
after upgrading Fuse.
- Brand new stand-alone preview app!
- Fuse Studio now much faster & snappier with larger app projects
- Stand-alone preview app which means you can preview (most) projects without needing Xcode or the Android SDK/NDK!
- Improved performance of Fuse Studio, especially when working with larger projects
- Fixed an issue where double clicking the Fuse tray icon on Windows would show an error message "Unable to create Fuse document client. Please try again."
- Fixed an issue where the building indicator bar would not show when you opened a project
- Clicking the "Build failed" and "Auto reload failed" indicator bars now opens the log view
- Fixed an issue on macOS where
UnoHost processes were left running if Fuse crashed
- Fuse now prints information about OpenGL version when local preview starts, and gives an error message if the version is lower than 2.1
- Added tool tips to several label-less inspector editors
- Show busy indicator as a notification bar if building or reifying takes more than 250ms
- Premium libs: Fixed issue where older iOS devices would fail to capture photos after
CameraView.PhotoCaptureImageSource has been used once to display a captured photo.
- Fixed a defect in
NodeGroup that would cause some nodes to be inserted in the wrong order, in particular if using combinations of
With, triggers, and
- Fixed an issue where toUpper and toLower would crash on null intput. Now they propagate null instead.
- Fixed an issue where some properties (for example
TimePicker.Is24HourView) wouldn't work when set from UX.
- Fixed a documentation issue with
TimePicker where the code example used the wrong name for the